This Column is the continuation from the previous one.
1) I always feel it is strange when we have a light rain while the sun is shining.
2) There is no need to hurry indoors. Although it is raining, the sun is still shining.
3) At this time of the year, you should not be surprised to have a sudden evening shower.
4) We were out sailing in a small boat when a squall hit us.
5) I did not mind my hair getting wet as I walked in the spring rain.
6) In spring we often have light drizzles.
7) This is not real rain. It is just a light drizzle.
8) I love to walk in a fine misty rain like this.
9) You won't need your umbrella. This is nothing more than a passing shower.
10) Don't worry. This rain shower will soon move away.
11) Tomorrow there will be scattered showers in the west of the country.
12) Tomorrow there will be rain in places, but not throughout the whole area.
13) It was a sudden and unexpected thunderstorm, and much damage was done.
14) The thunder and lightning were accompanied by heavy rain.
15) Although it was only a light fall of snow, the ground was very slippery.
16) We often have this kind of light snowfall at this time of the year.
17) The climbers have been caught in a terrible snowstorm.
18) We tried to continue along the mountain path, but the driving snow made it impossible to see.
19) The snow is rather slushy, so it it dangerous to walk in slippers.
20) The crisp snow is turning to slush. Make sure you do not slip.
21) We are only now having the first warm days of spring.
22) With the arrival of spring, I intend to do a lot of work in my garden.
23) Although it was the rainy season, the weather was fine.
24) We were lucky enough to enjoy a bright and sunny day in the middle of the rainy season.
25) We are now right in the middle of the rainy season.
26) The rainy season is now officially over.
27) In summer there are many days like this: sultry, stuffy, close, muggy, sweltering, and sticky.
28) I cannot stand this heat and humidity.
29) Today it would be a nice idea to have a picnic outside in the pleasant sunshine.
30) I really enjoy it when the sun is shining down like this.
31) The weather was beautiful.
32) We could all enjoy the glorious weather and clear, cloudless skies.
33) We have been experiencing fine autumn days.
34) These days the autumn weather has been sunny and crisp.
35) What a nice balmy autumn day it is today!
36) We are enjoying an Indian summer of mild windless days and bright sunshine.
37) In autumn, it gets dark quickly.
38) The autumn evenings are now drawing in quickly.
39) This cold autumn wind tells us that winter will be here soon.
40) Today we are having the first cold wintry blast of autumn.
41) We often have this kind of cold wind in autumn.
42) The wind today tells us that winter is just round the corner.
43) This has been one of the coldest winters on record.
44) I cannot stand these winter days of harsh cold.
45) I like mild winters like this one.
46) The long-range weather forecast says we will have a warmer than usual winter.
47) She is an artist who is well known for her snowscapes.
48 As far as the eye could see, the whole countryside was covered in a blanket of snow.
I hope that readers will try to master many of these expressions, and try to use them as much as possible.
be accompanied by：～を伴う
As far as the eye could see：見渡す限り